Thursday, June 11, 2009

Macro Comparo

While working on a photo assignment for my Jeep group, I decided to play with my roommates camera. Now she has a Canon 40D. A fantastic DSLR that is a ton of fun to use. The possibilities are endless. I, on the other hand, have a Fuji FinePix S700, a fine, easy to use P&S Plus (means its got more features than your standard point-and-shoot camera) I decided to try out both and see which I liked better. Surprisingly, my camera (now retails for about $100) was a lot easier to get what I wanted than her 40D, which goes for around $1200-$1400.
Just my thoughts...
Oh and the pictures:

40D

Photobucket


S700

Photobucket


Of course, the canon still shoots some great pictures but I prefer the Fuji. At least, this time around...
-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment